Pre ’63 Traditional Hotrod & Custom Show
West Texas Roundup 2021, March 26th and 27th at Cook’s Garage!!!
Includes Swap Meet, Live Entertainment, Food and a Good Time! $1500 Best of Show, $500 each for Best Paint, Best Interior, Best Engine and $300 for Longest Distance. Trophy awards for Best Patina, Best Truck, Best Chop, Young Guns, Best Coupe, Best Ratrod, Best Convertible, Best Sedan, Best Roadster and more!
Please remember this is a Pre ’63 show only. No vehicles later than ’63. Food trucks will be following strict safety measures and proper distancing. Entertainment as always. We look forward to seeing you.
Public – $10.00 / person (wrist bands good for both days) Public gates open at 10:00 am.
Early Car Registration is $35.00. Day of is $40.00 (Comes with two wrist bands.) Friday gates open at 11am. Saturday gates open at 8am.
Swap Meet Booth is $25.00/ Booth (Comes with two wrist bands.)
EARLY REGISTRATION CLOSED!
You can register your car and pay at the gate. $40.00 Comes with two wrist bands good for both days! William Clark Green concert tickets sold separately.
Check back here for more information and updates.
For information about food trucks, booths, or other questions, please email us at email@example.com
CLOSING OUT THE NIGHT!!
1. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell or other respiratory symptoms, please stay home. We have a large population of older participants…please help us keep them safe.
2. Avoid shaking hands. We all understand what’s going on right now and we all know that, during this time, not shaking hands doesn’t make us rude. It’s just using common sense (when there’s not much common sense used nowadays).
3. Keep some hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol in your pocket. Sun screen is also recommended.
4. Practice Distancing. Please try to keep at least 6 feet of distance between you and people that are not in your immediate family.
5. Avoid unnecessary touching of items.
6. You may want to bring your own bag chairs to sit in outside to keep a safe distance away from others.
7. Finally, we are recommending you wear a mask. Even a homemade mask can help contain the spread of this illness.
REMEMBER: Social distancing is much easier outside than it is in a large box store or grocery store. Sunshine is good for the health, the soul and the attitude!