MORE INFO COMING SOON
September 25, 2021
Food Trucks, Live Music, Cash & Trophy Prizes
Check back here for more information and updates.
We take your health and safety, as well as our own seriously.
Therefore, if you can help us practice the social distancing guidelines below, we would love to see you at the show.
1. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell or other respiratory symptoms, please stay home. We have a large population of older participants…please help us keep them safe.
2. Avoid shaking hands. We all understand what’s going on right now and we all know that, during this time, not shaking hands doesn’t make us rude. It’s just using common sense (when there’s not much common sense used nowadays).
3. Keep some hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol in your pocket. Sun screen is also recommended.
4. Practice Distancing. Please try to keep at least 6 feet of distance between you and people that are not in your immediate family.
5. Avoid unnecessary touching of items.
6. You may want to bring your own bag chairs to sit in outside to keep a safe distance away from others.
7. Finally, we are recommending you wear a mask. Even a homemade mask can help contain the spread of this illness.
REMEMBER: Social distancing is much easier outside than it is in a large box store or grocery store. Sunshine is good for the health, the soul and the attitude!